Check donations can be made out to Team for Kids or New York Road Runners and should be mailed to the address below. Be sure your donor includes their email so we can send them a tax receipt and make sure your name is in the memo line of the check (or on a note if it’s a cash donation) so we can attribute the donation to your fundraising pledge.
New York Road Runners
Attn: Team for Kids
156 W 56th Street, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10019
Matching gifts must be received by the fundraising deadline. If your company is requesting specific documentation please email us at [email protected] with your request. The matching gift process is detailed below:
1. Make Your Gift (If donating via check, please make them out to Team for Kids or Team for Kids, with your name and event in the memo line.)
2. Contact Your HR Department (Every company is different. You may need to complete an online or paper matching gift form.)
3. Company Contacts Team for Kids (Generally a company will reach out to our team here at Team for Kids asking us to confirm your gift)
4. Team for Kids Confirms the Gift and Approves the Match (Remember to allow several weeks for processing by the company.)
5. Company Sends Matching Gift (Check distribution cycles, vary for each company. Companies should use the address detailed above. Once Team for Kids receives the match, it will be added to the participants page).
Should you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].