Check donations should be made out to NYRR Team for Kids or New York Road Runners and should be mailed to the address below. Be sure your donor includes their email so we can send them a tax receipt and make sure your name is in the memo line of the check (or on a note if it’s a cash donation) so we can attribute the donation to your fundraising pledge.
New York Road Runners, Inc.
P.O. Box 22171
New York, NY 10087-2171
Matching gifts must be received by the fundraising deadline and can only be counted toward your fundraising total when Team for Kids receives the donation. If your company is requesting specific documentation please email us at [email protected] with your request. Please note that disbursement cycles vary by company: please contact your HR administrator for more information on when they remit the donation.
The matching gift process is detailed below:
- Make Your Gift (If donating via check, please make them out to Team for Kids, with your name and event in the memo line.)
- Contact Your HR Department (Every company is different. You may need to complete an online or paper matching gift form.)
- Company Contacts Team for Kids (Generally a company will reach out to our team here at Team for Kids asking us to confirm your gift)
- Team for Kids Confirms the Gift and Approves the Match (Remember to allow several weeks for processing by the company.)
- Company Sends Matching Gift (Check distribution cycles, vary for each company. Companies should use the address listed above. Once Team for Kids receives the match, it will be added to the participants page).