TEAM FOR KIDS HAS REACHED CAPACITY FOR THE 2020 vIRTUAL TCS NEW YORK CITY MARATHON.
PLEASE visit nyrr.org to sign up for the "run for the medal" or "run for the love of running" tiers.
JOIN TEAM FOR KIDS TO secure your spot in THE 2020 virtual tcs new york city marathon (run for guaranteed entry)!
Team for Kids runners receive guaranteed entry to the 2020 Virtual TCS New York City Marathon Powered By Strava while raising critical funds to support Rising New York Road Runners. Rising New York Road Runners — NYRR’s free youth program and events platform — helps to build students’ motivation, confidence, and desire to be physically active for life. You can help further that mission and inspire the next generation of runners and athletes by running with Team for Kids in the Virtual TCS New York City Marathon Powered By Strava!
THE TEAM FOR KIDS ADVANTAGE
Perks of running with Team for Kids include:
- Guaranteed entry to the 2020 Virtual TCS New York City Marathon Powered By Strava
- Complimentary access to NYRR Coaching Lab Essentials
- 60-day Strava subscription
- Fundraising resources and support, including a personal fundraising page, to help you meet your fundraising goal
- Exclusive TFK backpack
- Signature Team for Kids green racing singlet
- To be eligible for the guaranteed, non-complimentary entry to a future marathon (2021, 2022, OR 2023)*, runners must fulfill their fundraising commitment by Wednesday, September 30, 2020, complete the virtual marathon between October 17, 2020 and November 1, 2020 and upload results to Strava by November 4, 2020. See official rules here.
Team for Kids runners commit to fundraising a minimum of $500 due in full by Wednesday, September 30, 2020. In addition to the fundraising pledge, TFK runners are responsible for a Virtual Marathon sign-up fee of $150 for NYRR Members and $175 for NYRR Friends (non-members).
The sign up process requires runners to input a credit card number. Please note: unless you opt to make a donation during the sign-up process, no funds will be charged to your card at sign up. If a fundraising balance remains after the fundraising deadline, it will be charged to this credit card on Thursday, October 1, 2020.
Runners who fundraise beyond the $500 minimum at a level of $2,620 or more by Wednesday, September 30, 2020 will be eligible for all TFK training and race day perks for the future marathon (2021, 2022, or 2023)*, per the event year in which the TFK member participates.
*If you register for and complete the Run for NYRR Team for Kids tier, you will participate in a future marathon selection process in 2021 to choose the year for your non-complimentary entry (either 2021, 2022, or 2023). You may not be guaranteed your preferred year due to potential limits on future field sizes.