Join Team for Kids for the 2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon!
Team for Kids runners receive guaranteed entry to the 2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon while raising critical funds to support Rising New York Road Runners. Rising New York Road Runners - NYRR’s free youth program and events platform - helps to build students’ motivation, confidence, and desire to be physically active for life. You can help further that mission and inspire the next generation of runners and athletes by running with Team for Kids in the 2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon!
The Team for Kids Advantage
Perks of running with Team for Kids include:
- Guaranteed entry to the 2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- Unlimited access to our team of coaches via email and phone and coached workouts in NYC beginning in June
- Complimentary access to a customized 16-week training plan with NYRR's Virtual Training platform
- Marathon training plans for athletes of all abilities
- Fundraising resources and support, including a personal fundraising page, to help you meet your fundraising goal
- Signature Team for Kids green racing singlet
Team for Kids runners commit to fundraising a minimum of $2,620 due in full by 11:59 p.m. EST on Wednesday, September 23, 2020. If the fundraising pledge is not met, the remaining balance is charged to the card on file on Thursday, September 24, 2020. In addition to the fundraising pledge, TFK members are responsible for a $100 TFK sign-up fee. The race registration fee is covered by Team for Kids.