Join Team for Kids to guarantee your entry to the 2019 United Airlines NYC Half and receive coaching and race day benefits!
Team for Kids runners receive guaranteed entry to the 2019 United Airlines NYC Half while raising vital funds to support NYRR Youth Programs. Programs like our new Rising New York Road Runners build students' motivation, confidence, and desire to be physically active for life. You can help further that mission and help us teach the next generation of runners and athletes by running with Team for Kids in the 2019 United Airlines NYC Half!
The Team for Kids Advantage
Perks of running with Team for Kids include:
- Guaranteed entry to the 2019 United Airlines NYC Half
- Unlimited access to our team of coaches and coached workouts in NYC beginning in January
- Half-marathon training plans for athletes of all abilities
- A clinic on nutrition, gear and injury prevention
- Race day transportation to the start
- Post-race team brunch
- Fundraising resources and support, including a personal fundraising page, to help you meet your fundraising goal
- Signature Team for Kids green racing singlet
Team for Kids runners commit to fundraising a minimum of $1,310, due in full by Wednesday, February 20, 2019. Register with a team of 5 or more and the fundraising pledge gets reduced to $1,200 per runner. In addition to the fundraising pledge, TFK runners are responsible for a $50 TFK sign-up fee and the United Airlines NYC Half race registration fees.
Already have guaranteed entry to the 2019 United Airlines NYC Half?
You can still train with Team for Kids to get race day ready! Runners with entry can register with Team for Kids and receive a reduced fundraising commitment of $1,000 to receive the training, coaching, and race day perks! Email us at [email protected] for details on how to sign-up as an altruist.