JOIN TFK TO GUARANTEE ENTRY TO THE 2023 UNITED AIRLINES NYC HALF!
Team for Kids runners receive guaranteed entry to the 2023 United Airlines NYC Half while raising critical funds to support NYRR youth and community programs, including Rising New York Road Runners. Rising New York Road Runners - NYRR’s free youth program and events platform - helps to build students’ motivation, confidence, and desire to be physically active for life. You can help further that mission and inspire the next generation of runners and athletes by running with Team for Kids in the 2023 United Airlines NYC Half!
NYRR HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
Starting January 1, 2023, and in accordance with New York State and the City of New York protocols and guidelines:
- Participants in NYRR races and youth participants in Rising New York Road Runners events are not required to have proof of vaccination against COVID-19.
- Runners will not be required to wear a face covering while in the start corral, on the course, or in the post-finish area.
- Face coverings are not required at the NYRR RUNCENTER or other indoor venues.
Please note that these guidelines are subject to change, in accordance with New York State and the City of New York, and any changes will be communicated.
Please stay up-to-date on the latest news and guidelines from the CDC, WHO, and your local and national authorities. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact us at [email protected].
THE TEAM FOR KIDS ADVANTAGE
Perks of running with Team for Kids include:
- Guaranteed entry to the 2023 United Airlines NYC Half
- Unlimited access to our team of coaches via email and phone and coached workouts in NYC
- Complimentary access to our online training app
- VIP race day perks
- Fundraising resources and support, including a personal fundraising page, to help you meet your fundraising goal
- Signature Team for Kids green racing singlet
Team for Kids runners commit to fundraising a minimum of $1,310, due in full by Wednesday, March 1, 2023. Register with a team of 5 or more and the fundraising pledge gets reduced to $1,200 per runner. In addition to the fundraising pledge, TFK runners are responsible for a $50 TFK sign-up fee and the United Airlines NYC Half race registration fees.
ALREADY HAVE GUARANTEED ENTRY TO THE 2023 UNITED AIRLINES NYC HALF?
You can still train with Team for Kids to get race-day ready! Runners with entry can register with Team for Kids and receive a reduced fundraising commitment of $1,000 to receive the training, coaching, and race day perks! Email us at [email protected] for details on how to sign-up as an altruist.