JOIN TFK FOR GUARANTEED ENTRY TO THE 2023 NYRR Staten island half!
Team for Kids runners receive guaranteed entry to the 2023 NYRR Staten Island Half while raising critical funds to support NYRR youth and community programs, including Rising New York Road Runners. Rising New York Road Runners - NYRR’s free youth program and events platform - helps to build students’ motivation, confidence, and desire to be physically active for life. You can help further that mission and inspire the next generation of runners and athletes by running with Team for Kids in the 2023 NYRR Staten Island Half!
NYRR HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
Starting January 1, 2023, and in accordance with New York State and the City of New York protocols and guidelines:
- Participants in NYRR races and youth participants in Rising New York Road Runners events are not required to have proof of vaccination against COVID-19.
- Runners will not be required to wear a face covering while in the start corral, on the course, or in the post-finish area.
- Face coverings are not required at the NYRR RUNCENTER or other indoor venues.
Please note that these guidelines are subject to change, in accordance with New York State and the City of New York, and any changes will be communicated.
Please stay up-to-date on the latest news and guidelines from the CDC, WHO, and your local and national authorities. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact us at [email protected].
THE TEAM FOR KIDS ADVANTAGE
Perks of running with Team for Kids include:
- Guaranteed entry to the 2023 NYRR Staten Island Half
- Unlimited access to our team of coaches via email and phone
- Fundraising resources and support, including a personal fundraising page, to help you meet your fundraising goal
- Signature Team for Kids green racing singlet
Team for Kids runners commit to fundraising a minimum of $100, due in full by Wednesday, September 20, 2023. If the fundraising pledge is not met, the remaining balance is charged to the card on file on Thursday September 21, 2023. In addition to the fundraising pledge, TFK runners are responsible for a $10 TFK sign-up fee and the NYRR race registration fee.